Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Guilmot & Bassine advises on all forms of breach of contracts disputes.
We take the necessary time to understand the objectives of our clients and to produce an up-front realistic and commercial assessment or risk analysis of the case prior to advising the clients on whether it would be better resolved by going to trial or by an alternative approach. Before going to an institutionalized process, we always seek for alternatives to expensive litigation.
Guilmot & Bassine is well versed in the arbitration rules of various arbitral institutions. We work on complex international arbitrations in various industrial or financial sectors. Among others, our arbitration experience includes following high-stakes disputes (ranging from two-digit to several hundred Million EUR):
- Representing a global engineering company with offices in over 30 countries in a large infrastructure and construction litigation;
- Representing a worldwide leader in therapy solutions vested in over 40 countries in local disputes in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan;
- Representing various stockholders from Belgium and China in a post-acquisition dispute with a worldwide leader of specialty metals and chemical products;
- Representing the spinoff in Molecular Biology of leading academic research organizations in litigation against a global leader in the F&F industry;
- Representing a service company in a litigation of non-compete with a Chinese group of the world Top 20 of non-ferrous metals industry;
- Representing a service company in a litigation of non-compete with a Chinese group of the world Top 20 of non-ferrous metals industry.